I had done with my BFA final show before my graduation. I was so relieved that I had done after stressful art works and processes. For today, I moved back to my hometown and might not go to grad school yet due I have to take care of importants stuff to be done first. Probably, it will takes me whole of my lifetime…oh well.
Anyway, I will stop to post or update for this blog since it was for my senior art show. But I will still continue to use my original blog. I have public Facebook for art only – here’s my link.
Senior year of Fine Art in Photography. BFA Artist Talking on April 17, 2014 for opening reception evening. Only Deaf student at Sierra Nevada College in Fine Art Department at Incline Village, Nevada of Lake Tahoe.
Ah, it’s today for my BFA opening reception! So nervous! 😣
I wish my family comes up to see me and my show feom SoCal but unfortunately, they can’t come due to annual house checkup inspection which is scheduled by tomorrow. 😥 However, they will come up to graduation day and moving day!
Week Five (March 23rd – March 29th)
– Be refresh on brainstorm
– Write few pages for how to be present
– Recheck on artist statement
– Experiment to printing on different material paper
– Continue to be drawing
Week Six (March 30th – April 5th)
– Research gallery space
– Figure out how to display
– Finalized drawings/prints/photos
Week Seven (April 6th – April 12th)
– Installation Day
– Finalized artist statement
– Exhibition opens on Apr 10th
Week Eight (April 13th – April 19th)
– practice time on sign language/talking/presenting/thinking about Qs & As
– Present for opening reception
– celebration time!